To schedule a training session please contact: Ewa Folta-Stogniew
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BOOKING PROTOCOL (delineated below)
- Instrument set up
- Sample preparation/degassing using ThermoVac
- Sample cell loading
- Auto-pipette loading
- Cell/pipette cleaning
- Setting up a titration experiment
- Data collection (running a dilution experiment)
- Data processing using ORIGIN
- Review of day 1
- Titrating RNAse with 2'CMP
- Data collection/processing
Before coming for training please read the "Training Package", which consists of the following documents:
- "VP-ITC instrument design"
- "Experimental Consideration_ITC"
- "Sample requirements"
- "Start Up" manual"
- "Data processing"
- "Processing with reference subtraction"
Please bring the documents for the training session.
Comments or suggestions for improving this Web site or the service?
E-mail: Ewa Folta-Stogniew