Angeliki Louvi PhD
Associate Professor of Neurosurgery and of Neurobiology
Departments & Organizations
Vertebrate neural development; Mechanisms of brain morphogenesis and pathogenesis; Blood-CSF barrier; Choroid plexus; Hydrocephalus; Cerebrovascular disease; Cerebral cavernous malformation; Neurodevelopmental disorders; CADASIL; Notch signaling; Structural brain disorders more...
- BS, University of Athens, 1987
- Ph.D., Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1997
- Louvi, A.*, Nishimura, S. and Gunel, M. (2014) Ccm3, a gene associated with cerebral cavernous malformations, is required for neuronal migration. Development, 141, 1404-1415.
- Louvi, A. and Artavanis-Tsakonas, S. (2012). Notch and disease: A growing field. Semin. Cell. Dev. Biol. 23, 473-480.
- Louvi, A. and Grove, E.A. (2011). Cilia in the CNS: the Quiet Organelle Takes Center Stage. Neuron 69, 1046-1060.