Pramod Kumar Mistry MBBS, PhD, F.R.C.P.
Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases) and of Pediatrics (Gastroenterology); Professor of Cellular & Molecular Physiology; Director of Yale Lysosomal Disease Center and Gaucher Disease Treatment Center
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Transplantation Center, Yale-New Haven
Internal Medicine: Digestive Diseases: Viral Hepatitis Program
Pediatrics: Pediatric IBD Program
Gaucher's disease; Molecular genetics; Genotype/phenotype correlations modifier genes; Animal models and therapies; Wilson's disease; Glycogen storage disease type 1a more...
- Ph.D., St. Thomas' Hospital Medical School, 1979
- M.B.B.S., Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine, 1983
- Liu J, Halene S, Yang M, Iqbal J, Yang R, Mehal WZ, Chuang WL, Jain D, Yuen T, Sun L, Zaidi M, Mistry PK. (2012 Gaucher disease gene GBA functions in immune regulation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. Jun 4. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 22665763
- Mistry, P.K., et al., Glucocerebrosidase gene-deficient mouse recapitulates Gaucher disease displaying cellular and molecular dysregulation beyond the macrophage. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 107(45): p. 19473-8.
- Yuen T, Iqbal J, Zhu LL, Sun L, Lin A, Zhao H, Liu J, Mistry PK, Zaidi M. (2012) Disease-drug pairs revealed by computational genomic connectivity mapping on GBA1 deficient, Gaucher disease mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012 May 12. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 22588172