Dr. Korn obtained her MD, PhD degrees at the University of Pennsylvania in 2015. She completed internal medicine residency at Yale and started rheumatology fellowship in July 2017 via the ABIM physician-scientist pathway. She joined the laboratory of Dr. Ruslan Medzhitov in July 2018 for her post doctoral training.
Education & Training
- ABIM Physician-Scientist Research Pathway ResidentYale University (2017)
- MDUniversity of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine (2015)
- PhDUniversity of Pennsylvania, Immunology (2013)
- ABPrinceton University, Molecular Biology (2007)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology (2021)
- Board CertificationAB of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2018)