Yale Center for Clinical Investigation Internship Program
Yale School of Medicine has established a Clinical and Translational Research Internship program that offers unique and exciting opportunities to gain experience in research at a renowned academic institution. YCCI is sponsoring clinical and translational research internships in departments and programs across the School of Medicine.
Internship sites can include:
- Yale Center for Clinical Investigation (YCCI)
- Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Child Study Center
- Department of Psychiatry
- Program of Applied Translational Research
- Yale Cancer Center
- Yale Children’s Diabetes Program
- Yale Diabetes Center
- Yale Equity Research and Innovation Center
- Yale Stress Center
- … and many others
These internships are a unique opportunity to gain experience in clinical research at a leading academic medical center and are ideal for college graduates who are applying to graduate or medical school in anticipation of a career in health care or research.
For an entire year, interns will work closely with our terrific team of experienced translational and clinical research faculty, administrators, and staff and will have the opportunity to participate in managing all stages of research. Specialization in specific areas across the research spectrum is available.
The internship can include:
- Working with and shadowing senior clinical research faculty as they conduct clinical research
- Human subject protection and regulatory training
- Meeting regularly with YCCI and faculty leadership to provide updates and receive mentoring
- Working with our regulatory and subject recruitment units
- Rotations in our inpatient and outpatient research clinics
Interested in joining our clinical research team?
Please contact YCCI at (203) 785-3482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view our full brochure here.
YCCI Exposures Program/Virtual Student Research Internship
Empowering the Next Generation of Clinical & Translational Scientists
Past and Current YCCI Interns
Meet the Past and Current YCCI Interns!
The long conversations and mentoring I received from Dr. Sherwin inspired me to become a physician-scientist.