Articles, abstracts, and patents regarding Infertility Research.
- Kliman HJ, Feinberg RF, Schwartz LB, Feinman MA, Lavi E, Meaddough EL. (1995) A human endometrial mucin identified by MAG (mouse ascites Golgi) antibodies: menstrual cycle-dependent localization suggests a link to early implantation events. Am J Pathology 146:166-181.
- Acosta AA, Elberger L, Borghi M, Calamera JC, Chemes H, Doncel GF, Kliman H, Lema B, Lustig L, Papier S. (2000) Endometrial dating and determination of the window of implantation in healthy fertile women. Fertility and Sterility, 73:788-798.
- Kliman HJ, Keefe DL. (2002) Implantation: The challenge of assessment and treatment. Family Building, 1:12-23.
- Dubowy RL, Feinberg RF, Keefe DL, Doncel GF, Williams SC, McSweet JC, Kliman HJ. (2003) Improved endometrial assessment using cyclin E and p27. Fertil Steril, 80:146-56.
- Catalanotti JS, Spandorfer SD, Barmat LI, Rosenwaks Z, McSweet JC, Kliman HJ. (2006) Mouse Ascites Golgi (MAG) Mucin Expression Abnormalities in Natural Cycle Endometrial Biopsies Predict Subsequent In Vitro Fertilization-Embryo Transfer (IVF-ET) Failure. Fertil Steril, 85:255-258.
- Kliman HJ, Honig S, Walls D, Luna M, McSweet JC, Copperman AB. Optimization of endometrial preparation results in a normal endometrial function test® (EFT®) and good reproductive outcome in donor ovum recipients. J Ass Reprod Genet, online Sept. 19, 2006.
- Rackow BW, Kliman HJ, Taylor HS. GnRH antagonists may affect endometrial receptivity. (2008) Fertility & Sterility, 89:1234-9.
- Clare A. Flannery, Farrah L. Saleh, Gina H. Choe, Daryl J. Selen, Pinar H. Kodaman, Harvey J. Kliman, Teresa L. Wood and Hugh S. Taylor. (2016) Differential Expression of IR-A, IR-B and IGF-1R in Endometrial Physiology and Distinct Signature in Adenocarcinoma. Early Release, jc.2016-1795 April 18, 2016 10.1210/jc.2016-1795
- Stephenson MD, McQueen D, Desjardins MD, Kliman HJ. (2016) Vaginal micronized progesterone started in the luteal phase improves live birth rate in women with recurrent pregnancy loss. Fertility and Sterility, online release
Kliman HJ, Frankfurter D. (2019) Clinical Approach to Recurrent Implantation Failure: Evidence-Based Evaluation of the Endometrium. Fertility and Sterility, 111:618-628