Research & Publications
Dr. Bramley completed his undergraduate education at SUNY Binghamton with a degree in Biochemistry. He then received his medical school training at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. After graduation, he completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Yale - New Haven Hospital. During this time he completed research in the Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine examining the daily variation of sedative medication dosing in the Medical Intensive Care Unit. After completing his residency, he was chosen to serve as a Chief Resident in the Department of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Bramley then completed fellowship training in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Yale University and Yale - New Haven Hospital. During his fellowship he completed research with the Thoracic Interventional Program evaluating a novel technique to biopsy lymph nodes in the chest. After completing his Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine fellowship, he completed an additional fellowship in Interventional Pulmonology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
Dr. Bramley joined the Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine faculty in 2015. His clinical interests are in all aspects of Interventional Pulmonology, including pleural disease, benign and malignant airways disease and using advanced technologies to diagnose and treat pulmonary lesions.
Education & Training
- FellowshipInterventional Pulmonology, Hospital of the University of Philadelphia (2015)
- FellowshipPulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Yale University (2014)
- Chief ResidencyInternal Medicine, Yale - New Haven Hospital (2011)
- ResidencyInternal Medicine, Yale - New Haven Hospital (2010)
- MDState University of New York (2007)
- Bronchoscopy in High Risk and Special Populations: Anticoagulation and Antiplatelet AgentsBaltimore, MD, United States 2021Bronchoscopy in High Risk and Special Populations: Anticoagulation and Antiplatelet Agents
Honors & Recognition
|ATS Resident Travel Award||American Thoracic Society||2010|
|Yale/Johnson and Johnson Physician Scholars in International Health||2009|
|Harold A. Lyons, MD Award for Excellence in Clinical Medicine||Downstate Medical School||2007|
|Endowed Honor Scholarship||Downstate Medical School||2007|
|Joshua H. Weiner, MD International Health Fellowship Award||Downstate Medical School||2007|