- Our Yale Combined Medicine/Pediatrics, Yale Primary Care and our Yale Internal Medicine-Traditional Residency Programs are integrated into the core missions of our Yale Department of Internal Medicine and have many areas of overlap while also offering unique training opportunities. Our residency programs seek to train physicians from diverse backgrounds to become leaders in whatever setting they choose for their career. Please explore our Yale Residency Training Programs website to discover the outstanding training opportunities each of our residency training programs offer.
- The Yale Traditional Medicine Residency Program is pleased to offer three training tracks in our program. We encourage you to explore this website and the special links to some very interesting opportunities.
- The Yale Primary Care Internal Medicine Residency Training Program prepares each resident with a solid grounding in internal medicine in an environment that strongly fosters intellectual curiosity, a spirit of inquiry and camaraderie that embraces a biopsychosocial model of patient care and training.
- The Yale Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Residency Program will prepare each resident with a solid grounding in internal medicine and pediatrics in an environment that strongly fosters intellectual curiosity and a spirit of inquiry. These goals are articulated in our mission statement and operationalized through our curriculum.
- The Yale-Waterbury Internal Medicine Residency Program combines rigorous academic training with a nurturing community environment. Our residents benefit from access to the resources in education and research at Yale University while working and learning in an intimate community-based setting, under the guidance of a highly trained and dedicated faculty.