Born in Seoul, Korea and raised in the Chicago area. Completed undergraduate study in Bioengineering at the University of Pennsylvania in 1989. Completed medical school at the combined Harvard Medical School - Massachusetts Institute of Technology program in Health Science & Technology 1993. Residency in Internal Medicine, fellowships in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology at Massachusetts General Hospital 1993-2000.
Education & Training
- FellowshipMassachusetts General Hospital (2000)
- FellowshipMassachusetts General Hospital (1998)
- ResidencyMassachusetts General Hospital (1996)
- InternshipMassachusetts General Hospital (1994)
- MDHarvard Medical School, Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences & Techbnology (1993)
- BSUniversity of Pennsylvania, Bioengineering (1989)