Research & Publications
Dr. Turner has clinical expertise in caring for patients with a wide variety of kidney related ailments including nephrotic syndromes, glomerulonephritis, kidney disease in the setting of heart failure, diabetic nephropathy, and hypertensive associated kidney disease. He is a certified specialist in hypertension and sees patients with refractory hypertension as well as those requiring specialized evaluations for identifiable causes of hypertension. In addition, Dr. Turner cares for patients with discrete electrolyte and acid base abnormalities.
Education & Training
- FellowshipMontefiore Medical Center (2011)
- Chief ResidentMontefiore Medical Center (2009)
- ResidencyMontefiore Medical Center (2008)
- MDNew York Medical College (2005)
- BSSan Diego State University, Biology (1999)