Robert Lawrence Camp PhD, MD
Associate Research Scientist in Pathology
Departments & Organizations
Quantitative Pathology; Prognostic markers in breast cancer; Phenotypic differences between primary and metastatic breast cancer; Growth factor responsiveness of breast carcinoma; Tissue microarrays; Automated analysis of immunohistochemistry more...
- Ph.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1992
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1997
- Camp RL, Dolled-Filhart M, King BL, Rimm DL. Quantitative analysis of breast cancer tissue microarrays shows that both high and normal levels of HER2 expression are associated with poor outcome. Cancer Res. 2003 Apr 163(7):1445-8.
- Kang JY, Dolled-Filhart M, Ocal IT, Singh B, Lin CY, Dickson RB, Rimm DL,Camp RL. Tissue microarray analysis of hepatocyte growth factor/Met pathway components reveals a role for Met, matriptase, and hepatocyte growth factor activator inhibitor 1 in the progression of node-negative breast cancer. Cancer Res. 2003 Mar 163(5):1101-5.
- Camp RL, Chung GG, Rimm DL. Automated subcellular localization and quantification of protein expression in tissue microarrays. Nat Med. 2002 Nov8(11):1323-7.