Matthew S Ellman MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Director, Yale Internal Medicine Associates; Director, Palliative and End-of-Life Care Education
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., Cornell University, 05/1981
- M.D., Harvard University, 1987
- Ellman MS, Rosenbaum JR, Cherlin E, Bia, M. Effectiveness of an integrated ward-based program in preparing medical students to care for patients at the end of life. Amer J Hospice & Palliative Medicine. 2009 26:18-23.
- Ellman MS. When is the reverend coming? Patient Education and Counseling 2008 73: 5-6.
- Ellman MS, Rosenbaum JR, Bia M. Development and implementation of an innovative ward-based program to help medical students acquire end-of-life care experience. Acad Med. 2007 82:723-727.