Lisa Gale Suter MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Rheumatology) and of Faculty of Arts and Sciences; Associate Director, Quality Measurement Program, Center for Outcomes Research & Evaluation (CORE)
Departments & Organizations
Quality measurement; Quality improvement; Technology assessment more...
- B.S., Yale University, 1991
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 1998
- Suter LG, Paltiel AD, Rome BN, Golovaty I, Gerlovin H, Solomon DH, Katz JN, Losina E. “Medical Device Innovation — Is “Better” Good Enough?” New England Journal of Medicine 2011;365(16):1464-1466. PMCID: PMC3570242
- Suter LG, Fraenkel L., Braithwaite R. S. “The Cost-Effectiveness of Adding Magnetic Resonance Imaging to the Management of Early Rheumatoid Arthritis” Archives of Internal Medicine 2011;171(7):657-667.
- Suter LG, Fraenkel L., Braithwaite R. S. “The Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Diagnosis and Prognosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis” Arthritis Care & Research 2011;63(5):675-688. PMCID: PMC3135707