Dana Wasson Dunne MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases); Director, Internal Medicine Clerkship; Associate Program Director, Yale Traditional Residency Program
Departments & Organizations
syphilis animal models; STD-HIV interactions; more...
- B.A., University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1981
- M.D., SUNY Downstate Medical Center, 1986
- Dunne, D. W., A. C. Shaw, L. K. Bockenstedt, H. Allore, S. Chen, S. E. Malawista, L. Leng, Y. Mizue, M. Piecychna, L. Zhang, V. Towle, R. Bucala, R. R. Montgomery, and E. Fikrig. 2010. Increased TLR4 expression and Innate Cytokine Production in Immunosuppressed Adults with Autoimmune Diseases. PLoS ONE 5(6): e11343. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011343
- Dubrow R, Sikkem KJ, Bruce RD, Julian P, Roome A, Dunne DW, Boeving A, Kidder T, Jenkins H, Becker J, Merson M. Diagnosis of Acute HIV infection in Connecticut. Connecticut Medicine 2009, 73; 325-331.
- Rowhani-Rahbar A, Niccolai LM, Dunne DW, Green S, Jenkins H, Khoshnood K. Comparative epidemiology of Chlamydia trachomatis infection among men attending sexually transmitted disease clinics with and without indications for testing. International Journal of STD and AIDS. July, 2006, 17 453-458.