Federico Vaca MD, MPH
Professor of Emergency Medicine and in the Child Study Center; Senior Research Faculty
Departments & Organizations
Adolescent; Alcohol; Behavioral; Injury; Injury Epidemiology; Intervention; Motor Vehicle; Pedestrian; Prevention; Trauma; Health Disparities more...
- M.D., Creighton University School of Medicine, 1992
- M.P.H., University of California at Los Angeles, 2002
- Vaca FE, Trevino S, Riera A, Meyer E, Anderson CL. Contextualizing exposures and experiences of behaviors that influence the risk of crash injury in Latino adolescent males. Ann Adv Automot Med, 2012 Oct;56:79-86
- Fu J, Anderson CL, Dziura JD, Crowley MJ, Vaca FE. Young unlicensed drivers and passenger restraint use in US fatal crashes: Concern for risk spillover? Ann Adv Automot Med, 2012 Oct56:37-43
- Chakravarthy B, Anderson CL, Ludlow J, Lotfipour S, Vaca FE. A Geographic Analysis of Collisions Involving Child Pedestrians in a Large Southern California County, Traffic Inj Prev. 2012 Mar;13(2):193-8.