Haifan Lin PhD
Professor of Cell Biology and of Genetics; Director, Yale Stem Cell Center
Departments & Organizations
Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Computational Biology and Bioinformatics | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development | Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology: RNA Catalysis and Ribonucleoprotein Machines
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Transcriptional Regulation of Stem and Progenitor Cells | Stem Cell Self-Renewal and Cell Symmetry | Stem Cell Genetics | Directors
Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight
Program in Neurodevelopment and Regeneration: Collaborators
Center for RNA Science and Medicine, Yale
Small RNAs in Development
Cell Biology: Cell Biology of RNA
RNA-mediated epigenetic programming and post-transcriptional regulation of stem cells more...
- B.S., Fudan University, 1982
- Ph.D., Cornell University, 1990
- Saxe, J. P., Chen, M., Zhao, H., and Lin, H. (2013) Tdrkh is essential for spermatogenesis and participates in primary piRNA biogenesis in the germline. EMBO J. (in press).
- Huang, X. A. *, Yin*, H., Sweeney, S., Raha, D., Snyder, M. and Lin, H. (2013) A major epigenetic programming mechanism guided by piRNAs. Developmental Cell 24 :502-516 (*co-first authors ; Featured Article)
- Darricarrère, N., Liu, N., Watanabe, T., and Lin, H. (2013) The function of Piwi, a nuclear Piwi/Argonaute protein, is independent of its slicer activity, PNAS 110:1297-1302.