Sociodemographic and clinical characteristics of anxiety and related disorders
What is the purpose of this trial?
By participating in this study, youth and parents may benefit by gaining an increased understanding of the youth’s anxiety concerns. It will also allow us to determine if your child would benefit from participating in one of our current treatment studies.
If you are eligible, you will be asked to complete the following tasks:
- Separate diagnostic interviews with the youth and parent.
- Questionnaires about the youth’s anxiety and other symptoms.
- Three brief videotaped interactions between parent and child.
- Both parent and child will play a video game.
- Both parent and child will be asked to provide a blood sample and two saliva samples. We use these biological specimens to study the role of various hormones in childhood anxiety.
- Trial withYale University School of Medicine
- Ages6 years - 17 years
- Last Updated04/21/2023
- Study HIC#1306012298