Effect of Flavors and Nicotine on E-Cigarette Appeal and Use in Regular Tobacco-Product Users
Addictive Behaviors | Mental Health & Behavioral Research | Tobacco Addiction
What is the purpose of this trial?
You may be eligible to participate in an e-cigarette vaping study if:
- you are between the ages of 18 to 30
- you vape (use e-cigarettes) and/or you smoke (cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos) regularly
- you are NOT currently seeking treatment to quit smoking or to quit vaping
- you are medically healthy
If you are eligible and decide to participate in the study (based on a screening session), you will be asked to attend four test sessions. At the test sessions, you will be asked to come to the lab and vape e-cigarettes that contain different flavors (fruit, menthol) and nicotine levels. This is not a treatment study.
You will be compensated up to $500 for your participation.
- Ages18 years - 30 years
- Trial withNational Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Start Date03/17/2021
- End Date05/31/2023
- Last Updated07/01/2022
- Study HIC#2000029704