In response to faculty requests to provide additional training opportunities, the Yale Center for Clinical Investigation (YCCI) has partnered with the Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) to host a quarterly Faculty Dinner series for faculty interested in additional training opportunities. This quarterly dinner series focuses on current issues and trends related to investigator responsibilities and opportunities for improved performance in clinical research.
Intellectual Property Protection and Commercialization: January 25, 2016
- Peter Schulam, MD, PhD, Co-founder of the Yale Center for Biomedical and Interventional Technology (CBIT), Director, Yale Cancer Center and Physician-in-Chief, Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven (Interim), Chair, Department of Urology
- Mark Saltzman, PhD, Co-founder of the Center for Biomedical and Interventional Technology (CBIT), Chair, Biomedical Engineering and Goizueta Foundation Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Chemical & Environmental Engineering & Physiology
- David A. Lewin, PhD, Sr. Associate Director, Licensing, Yale University Office of Cooperative Research
- Erika R. Smith, MBA, Deputy Director, Yale Entrepreneurial Institute
- Robert Bienstock, JD, Senior Associate, General Counsel
Investigator Responsibilities: GCP - How to Apply What You Know: April 18, 2016
- Michael Hamrell, PhD, Center for Professional Innovation & Education
Biorepositories: July 12. 2016
- Kevan Herold, Professor of Immunobiology and of Medicine (Endocrinology); Deputy Director, Yale Center for Clinical Investigation; Director, Yale Diabetes Center
- David L Rimm, MD, PhD, Professor, Pathology and of Medicine (Medical Oncology); Director of Pathology Tissue Services; Director Professor, Pathology and of Medicine (Medical Oncology); Director of Pathology Tissue Services; & Director, Yale School of Medicine
The Next Era of Clinical Research: Digital Data, Participant Partnership, and Data Sharing: October 19, 2016
- Harlan Krumholz, MD, MS, Harold H. Hines, Jr. Professor of Medicine (Cardiology) and Professor in the Institute for Social and Policy Studies, of Investigative Medicine and of Public Health (Health Policy); Co-Director, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, Yale University; Director, Center for Outcomes Research and Evaluation, Yale-New Haven Hospital
For more information contact email@example.com or call 785-5573.