Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and of Psychology
Co-Director, Division of Neurocognition, Neurocomputation, and Neurogenetics (N3)
Affect; Mental Disorders; Cognition; Diagnosis, Computer-Assisted; Emotions; Memory, Short-Term; Schizophrenia; Computational Biology; Substance-Related Disorders; Neuroimaging
Dr. Anticevic trained in Clinical Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience at Washington University in St. Louis where he worked with Drs. Deanna Barch and David Van Essen. Following his graduate training, Dr. Anticevic completed his internship in Clinical Neuropsychology at Yale University. After internship, he joined the Yale University Department of Psychiatry as research faculty while concurrently serving as the Administrative Director for the Center for the Translational Neuroscience of...
Current Undergraduate Research Interns
- Charles Danziger
Visiting Students and Scholars
Rotation Graduate Students
- Ethan Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Adams (Bogue Research Fellow, Current: Dept. of Psychiatry, UCL)
- Caroline Diehl (Undergraduate Research Assistant, Current: PhD student in clinical psychology at UCLA)
- Jenn Foss Feig (Post-doctoral Associate; Current: Assistant Professor, Mount Sinai).
- Aleksandar Savic (Fulbright Scholar, Current: Dept. of Psychiatry, University of Zagreb)
Genevieve Yang (MD/PhD candidate Yale University)