Critical advancements in the understanding and finding curative treatments for neurodegenerative diseases lie at the intersection of clinical and basic research. However, I strongly believe that the elevation, participation, and inclusion of minority and diverse voices is an important, yet overlooked aspect of this process, especially when it comes to patient-driven care.
Supported students and postdocs
Kavli Undergraduate Thesis Prizes
- Jenna Salameh (Grace Hopper College)
- Isabelle Top (Jonathan Edwards College)
- Renee Jessica Tang (Ezra Stiles College)
- Chika Victory Ogbejesi (Jonathan Edwards College)
- Eren Kafadar (Davenport College)
- Justin Chan (Davenport College)
- Angus Fong (Timothy Dwight College)
- Geeta Rao (Grace Hopper College)
The Kavli Institute for Neuroscience is pleased to announce Jamadagni, Platt, and Yatziv as the recipients of the 2022 Kavli Postdoctoral Fellowship.
LaShae Nicholson, PhD, from the laboratory of Stephen Strittmatter, and Rafael Perez, PhD, from the laboratory of Marina Picciotto, have been selected to receive the Kavli Postdoctoral Award for Academic Diversity.