Research & Publications
Dr. Bilsborrow completed his MD at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital in 2016. Dr. Bilsborrow then joined the section of Yale Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology for his fellowship training in 2016 and is currently doing research with Dr. Richard Bucala. His current research involves the isolation and characterization of the memory T cell subsets involved in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. He is also interested in global health and rheumatology education and expansion in developing countries in particular.
Education & Training
- MHSYale University School of Medicine (2020)
- ResidentYale-New Haven Hospital (2016)
- MDVanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medicine (2013)
- BSMichigan State University, Microbiology (2009)
- BAMichigan State University, English (2006)
- Advancing Rheumatology Education and Practice in Rwanda (AREP-R)Kigali, Rwanda 2022This program will seek to establish a short-term continuing medical education program for rheumatology and musculoskeletal medicine at the University of Rwanda College of Medicine and Health Sciences and its main teaching hospital, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Kigali (C.H.U.K.). The goals will be to improve rheumatology knowledge among generals and to stimulate interest in further training opportunities among Rwandan physicians and healthcare trainees.