The Yale Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Training Program is pleased to welcome our incoming core fellowship cohort who will begin their cardiovascular medicine training at Yale in July 2022.
- Suveen Angraal, MBBS (University of Missouri–Kansas City)
- Ghenekaro Esin, MD (Yale)
- Mohammed Imran Ghare, MD (Brigham and Women's)
- Christine Hsueh, MD (Yale)
- Kene Mezue, MBBS, MSc (Albert Einstein Philadelphia and MGH Imaging Fellowship)
- Camila Trejo, MD (University of Connecticut)
- Catherine Xie, MD (Yale)
- Giorgio Mottola MD, PhD (Yale T32 research program)
- Shan Parikh, MD, PhD (Yale PSTP track)
Advanced Fellowship Training
Advanced Heart Failure
- Thiru Chinnadurai, MD, MRCP (Montefiore Medical Center)
- Abdulelah Nuqali, MD (University of Kansas Medical Center)
- Emily Ong, MD (Yale)
- Kyle Gobeil, DO, MSC (University of Massachusetts)
“This is truly an outstanding class, and we look forward to welcoming them to New Haven as the future leaders in cardiovascular medicine,” said Edward J. Miller, MD, PhD, director of the Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Program.
“Education is the core of our mission. We have had an outstanding match year in attracting a diverse and accomplished group of fellows, each of whom will continue to shape the practice of medicine for future generations," said Eric J. Velazquez, MD, the Robert W. Berliner Professor of Medicine, and chief of Cardiovascular Medicine.
Our fellowship program provides an academically and clinically rigorous environment for a career in academic cardiology. These skills include basic and clinical knowledge, procedural skills, clinical judgment, professionalism, interpersonal skills, critical evaluation of evidence, and research skills. For more information on the Yale Cardiovascular Medicine fellowship training programs, please visit our website.