Dr. Adeniyi Fisayo (fee-sah-yoh) is a board certified neurologist, who is fellowship trained in neuro-ophthalmology. Dr. Fisayo obtained his doctorate degrees in pharmacy and medicine from the University of Connecticut. He then completed his neurology residency at the University of Pennsylvania hospitals (including Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania) followed by a neuro-ophthalmology fellowship at Emory University. His research interests include causative factors for the overdiagnosis of idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH) and the use of optical coherence tomography (OCT) in neurologic disease.
Education & Training
- MDUniversity of Connecticut School of Medicine (2010)
- PharmDUniversity of Connecticut (2003)
- FellowshipEmory Eye Center
- ResidencyUniversity of Pennsylvania
- InternshipUniversity of Connecticut Health Center