Jobs in Biomedical Informatics & Data Science
We have open faculty, staff, and postdoctoral positions. We are especially focused on using informatics to promote equity, diversity, inclusiveness and justice. If this sounds like you, please consider joining us.
Biomedical Informatics and Data Science (BIDS) at Yale University School of Medicine invites applications for Assistant, Associate, or full Professor positions in the tenure track. Applicants must have an M.D. and/or Ph.D. or equivalent degree and have demonstrated excellent qualifications in research and education. Multiple positions will be filled each year. Areas of interest include:
- Artificial intelligence in medicine
- Biomedical data modeling and ontologies
- Biomedical data science
- Biomedical natural language processing and knowledge representation
- Clinical informatics
- Clinical research informatics
- Computational biology and bioinformatics
- Genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics
- Global health informatics
- Health disparities and outcomes research
- Human computer interaction and usability
- Image analysis
- Machine learning and statistical learning
- Modeling & simulating molecular structures and cellular networks
- Population health informatics
- Precision medicine
- Privacy technology
- View all Faculty PositionsView all faculty positions in Biomedical Informatics & Data Science.
Biomedical Informatics and Data Science (BIDS) at Yale University School of Medicine invites applications for staff positions. Positions include:
- Software Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Project Manager
- More positions will be available in the coming months!
- View All Open Staff PositionsIn Yale Stars, search for "Biomedical Informatics and Data Science" to find available positions.
We have mentored research opportunities for postdoctoral fellows in the following areas:
- Genomics Data sharing
- Predictive modeling
- Graphical user interface design and data visualization
- Patient privacy
- Clinical decision support
- Processing, managing, and sharing of images
- Natural language processing
- Global health and public health surveillance
- Integrating genotype, phenotype, and behavior data
- Postdoctoral PositionsPositions are listed on the Yale Postdoctoral Affairs website.