Dr. Rocco Marando is Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus. He received his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine in 1980. Following a residency in Internal Medicine at Nassau University Medical Center, Dr. Marando continued his residency training in Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital. Subsequently, Dr. Marando went on to complete a Basic Science Pain Research fellowship before joining the Yale University School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor in 2014.
Education & Training
- ResidencyYale-New Haven Hospital (1985)
- ResidencyNassau University Medical Center (1983)
- InternshipNassau University Medical Center (1982)
- MDGeorge Washington University School of Medicine (1980)
- FellowshipYale University School of Medicine
- Board CertificationAB of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology (1990)