Research & Publications
Dr. Ranjit Deshpande is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and the Director of Transplant Anesthesiology at Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Deshpande received his medical degree from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College, Pune, India in 2005. Subsequently, he completed a residency in Anesthesiology at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, followed by an Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine Fellowship at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. In 2012, Dr. Deshpande joined the Yale School of Medicine faculty as Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and has since become the Director of Point of Care Ultrasound.
Education & Training
- FellowshipJohns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2012)
- ResidencyUniversity of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital (2011)
- InternshipUniversity of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital (2008)
- MDByramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College (2005)
- InternshipByramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College (2004)