Cindy A Crusto PhD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry; Director, Program and Service System Evaluation at The Consultation Center
Departments & Organizations
Social determinants of health; Children's exposure to trauma; Family violence; Program and service system evaluation; School-based mental health; Community-academic partnerships; Prevention and health promotion more...
- B.A., Vassar College, 1991
- M.A., University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 1996
- Ph.D., University of South Carolina, 2000
- Roberts, Y. H., Crusto, C. A., & Kaufman, J. S. (2012). Traumatic impact of young children’s exposure to arrest. Journal of Trauma & Treatment, 1:e108. doi:10.4172/2167-1222.1000e108
- Roberts, Y. H., Snyder, F., Kaufman, J. S., Finley, M. K., Griffin, A., Anderson, J.,…Crusto, C. A., (2013). Children exposed to the arrest of a family member: Associations with mental health, Journal of Child and Family Studies, Doi:10.1007/s10826-013-9717-2
- Roberts, Y. H., Ferguson, M., & Crusto, C. A. (2012). Exposure to traumatic events and health-related quality of life in preschool-aged children, Quality of Life Research, Advance online publication. doi:10.1007/s11136-012-0330-4 PMCID: PMC3616160.