Abha R Gupta, MD, PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Pediatrics (General Pediatrics) and in the Child Study Center
Departments & Organizations
Autism Spectrum Disorders; Human genetics; Copy number variation; Neuroscience; Synaptic biology more...
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 05/2001
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 2001
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 2001
- Bakkaloglu B, O’Roak BJ, Louvi A, Gupta AR, Abelson JF, Morgan TM, Chawarska K, Klin A, Ercan-Sencicek AG, Stillman AA, Tanriover G, Abrahams BS, Duvall JA, Robbins EM, Geschwind DH, Biederer T, Gunel M, Lifton RP, and State MW. (2008) “Molecular cytogenetic analysis and resequencing of Contactin Associated Protein-Like 2 in Autism Spectrum Disorder,” American Journal of Human Genetics 82: 165-173.
- Volkmar FR, Westphal A, Gupta AR, Wiesner L. (2008) “Medical issues associated with ASD” in Chawarska K, Klin A, Volkmar F (eds) Autism Spectrum Disorders in Infants and Toddlers: Diagnosis, Assessment and Treatment. New York: Guilford Press.
- Gupta AR and State MW. (2007) “Recent Advances in the Genetics of Autism,” Biological Psychiatry 61(4): 429-437.