James C McPartland PhD
Assistant Professor in the Child Study Center and of Psychology; Associate Director, Developmental Electrophysiology Lab; Director of Undergraduate Studies, Yale Child Study Center; Director, Yale Developmental Disabilities Clinic
Departments & Organizations
2006 YCCI Scholars
Yale Medical Group
Child Study Center: Yale Autism Program | NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders | Predoctoral Internship and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Psychology-Core Faculty
developmental neuroscience; social perception more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 1996
- Ph.D., University of Washington, 2005
- McPartland, J., Reichow, B. & Volkmar, F. (in press). Sensitivity and specificity of proposed DSM-V diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- McPartland, J., Coffman, M. & Pelphrey, K. (2011). Recent advances in understanding the neural bases of autism spectrum disorder. Current Opinions in Pediatrics, 23(6), 628-632.
- McPartland, J., Wu, J., Bailey, C., Mayes, L., Schultz, R. & Klin, A. (2011). Atypical neural specialization for social percepts in autism spectrum disorder. Social Neuroscience, 6(5-6), 436-451.