Rosana Gonzalez-Colaso PharmD, MPH
Assistant Professor in the Physician Associate Program, Department of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Health Disparities; Access to Language Services; Healthcare Workforce Diversification; Cross-cultural Survey Development; Interdisciplinary Medical Education; Global Health Education; Curriculum Development and Assessment more...
- Pharm.D., University of Buenos Aires, 1988
- M.P.H., Yale University, 2004
- Gonzalez-Colaso R, Moloney-Johns A, Jacqueline S. "To Teach or Not to Teach: 2011 National Survey of Physician Assistants and Preceptor Experiences". Journal of Physician Assistant Education. In press. 2013;24(2).
- Gonzalez-Colaso R, Enking P, Gorney C, Hudak N. "Tales from the Trenches: Physician Assistants’ Perspectives on Precepting Students." Abstract. Journal of Physician Assistant Education e-portal. In press. 2013;24(1).
- Rodriguez G, Gonzalez-Colaso R, Nunez-Smith M. "Experiences of Reported Healthcare Discrimination: Insights from Focus Groups with Spanish-Language Speaking Patients." Abstract. Journal of Society of General Internal Medicine e-portal. 2012;27(7). Suppl.