Katherine C. McKenzie MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Director of Asylum Medicine
Departments & Organizations
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder, 1987
- M.D., Boston University, 1992
- McKenzie K. Medical Evaluation of Asylum Seekers. In: Annamalai A, Ed. Refugee Health Care. Springer Science and Business Media New York, NY. In Press
- Barnes RC, Boeka AB, McKenzie KC, Genao I, Garcia R, Ellman MS, Ellis PE Masheb RM, Grilo CM. Metabolic syndrome in the obese patients with binge-eating disorder in primary care clinics: a cross-sectional study. Primary Care Companion for CNS Disorders. Published online: March 3, 2011.
- McKenzie, K.C., McCarthy, E.P., Burns, R.B. and Freund, K.M. Domestic Violence in an Inpatient Population. Journal of General Internal Medicine. (1998) 13:277-279