Harlan M Krumholz MD
Harold H. Hines Jr. Professor of Medicine (Cardiology) and Professor of Investigative Medicine and of Public Health (Health Policy); Director, Clinical Scholars Program; Director, Yale-New Haven Hospital Center for Outcomes Research and Evaluation
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group: Heart & Vascular Center, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Global Health Initiative
School of Public Health: Secondary Faculty
NIMH Research Training Program in Childhood-onset Neuropsychiatric Disorders
Internal Medicine: Cardiology: Clinical Cardiology (Outpatient); Cardiology/Echocardiography (Cardiac Imaging) | Diabetes Endocrinology Research Center | Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program
Outcomes research in cardiovascular disease more...
- B.S., Yale College, 05/1980
- M.D., Harvard University, 1985
- M.S., Harvard, 1992
- Fazel R, Krumholz HM, Wang Y-F, Ross JS, Chen J, Ting HH, Shah ND, Nasir K, Einstein AJ, Nallamothu BK. Exposure to low-dose ionizing radiation from medical imaging procedures. N Engl J Med 2009;361:849-857.
- Krumholz HM, Wang Y, Chen J, Drye EE, Spertus JA, Ross JS, Curtis JP, Nallamothu BK, Lichtman JL, Havranek EP, Masoudi FA, Radford MJ, Han LF, Rapp MT, Straube BM, Normand S-LT. Reduction in acute myocardial infarction mortality in the United States: risk-standardized mortality rates from 1995-2006. JAMA 2009;302:767-773.
- Ross JS, Hill KP, Egilman DS, Krumholz HM. Guest authorship and ghostwriting in publications related to rofecoxib: a case study of industry documents from rofecoxib litigation. JAMA 2008;299:1800-1812.