Hani Osama Mowafi MD, MPH, FACEP, FAAEM
Departments & Organizations
global health; injury; humanitarian assistance; trauma; injury more...
- M.D., University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2002
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Public Health, 2006
- Effectiveness of a Primary Health Care Program on Urban and Rural Community Disaster Preparedness, Islamic Republic of Iran: A Community Intervention Trial Ali Ardalan, MD, PhD, Hani Mowafi, MD, MPH, Hossein Malekafzali Ardakani, MD, MPH, PhD, Farid Abolhasanai, MD, Ali-Mohammad Zanganeh, MD, Hossein Safizadeh, MD, Sirous Salari, MD, MPH, and Vahid Zonoobi, MD, MPH
- Iran’s Disaster Risk: Now is the Time for Community-based Public Health Preparedness Ali Ardalan, MD, PhD;1,2 Hani Mowa?, MD, MPH;2,3 Frederick M. Burkle, Jr., MD, MPH, DTM2,4,5
- Research Priorities for Data Collection and Management Within Global Acute and Emergency Care Systems Teri A. Reynolds, MD, MS, PhD, Mark Bisanzo, MD, DTMH, Daniel Dworkis, MD, PhD, Bhakti Hansoti, MBChB, MPH, Ziad Obermeyer, MD, MPhil, Phil Seidenberg, MD, Mark Hauswald, MS, MD, and Hani Mowa?, MD, MPH