Keith Adam Choate MD, PhD, FAAD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Departments & Organizations
Genodermatoses; Gene Discovery; Genetic Mosaicism more...
- B.S., Stanford University, 1995
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2000
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2004
- Choate KA, Lu Y, Zhou J, Choi M, Elias P, Farhi A, Nelson-Williams C, Crumrine D, Williams ML, Nopper AJ, Bree AF, Milstone LM, Lifton RP. 2010. Mitotic recombination in patients with ichthyosis causes reversion of dominant mutations in KRT10. Science. 330:94-7. PMID: 20798280.
- Yang CS, Lu Y, Farhi A, Nelson-Williams C, Khasgarian M, Glusac EJ, Lifton RP, Antaya RA, Choate KA. An incompletely penetrant novel mutation in COL7A1 causes epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa and dominant dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa phenotypes in an extended kindred. 2012. Pediatric Dermatology. In Press.
- Ko CJ, McNiff JM, Bosenberg M, Choate K. Keratoacanthoma: clinical and histopathologic features of regression. 2012. J Am Acad Dermatol, Accepted for publication.