Research & Publications
Dr. Jennifer Ogilvie is Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief, Section of Endocrine Surgery at Yale School of Medicine. She completed training in General Surgery and fellowship training in Endocrine Surgery at the University of California, San Francisco. Prior to Yale, she held faculty positions at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and New York University Langone Health, where she was also Director of Endocrine Surgery at Bellevue Hospital. Her clinical interests focus on the optimal surgical treatment of thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal tumors. Her research interests are in surgical education and the function of surgical teams, shared clinical decision making, and clinical outcomes in Endocrine Surgery.
Education & Training
- Endocrine Surgery FellowshipUniversity of California, San Francisco (2005)
- General Surgery ResidencyUniversity of California, San Francisco (2004)
- Research FellowshipMassachusetts General Hospital (2002)
- General Surgery InternshipUniversity of California, San Francisco (1998)
- MDHarvard University (1997)