Examples of Our Work
- This is a longitudinal evaluation of a school-based health promotion and substance use prevention initiative for New Haven high school students.
- The Rhode Island Data Analytic Center was a 15-year public-academic partnership between the Rhode Island Department of Children, Youth, and Families (DCYF) and Yale University.
- The VCTC evaluation examined the expansion of trauma-informed practice in the Hartford area.
- In partnership with the Connecticut Mental Health Center we engage in work to examine needs, assess how services are perceived by consumers, monitor the delivery of care and assess outcomes of targeted interventions.
The Homeless Advocacy Project (HAP) is a Philadelphia legal services non-profit organization founded in 1990 to meet the needs of homeless individuals and families in Philadelphia.
- The Connecticut Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) Needs Assessment is the first statewide needs assessment of its kind.
The Connecticut Dental Health Partnership partnered with Yale EVAL to refine and administer a survey to Connecticut HUSKY Health Dental Plan Benefit Members. Recommendations and findings were incorporated into their 2023 Oral Heath Equity Report.