Answers to Common Questions
- What services does YaleEVAL offer?
Consultation and technical assistance
Data collection plans
Empowerment and participatory evaluations
Evaluation capacity building
Evaluation studies and research
Key informant interviews
Logic model development
Needs and resources assessments
Organizational leadership for evaluation
Process and outcome evaluations
Qualitative data analysis
Quantitative data analysis
Service system analyses
Trainings and workshops
- What types of organizations does YaleEVAL work with?
- We work with all types of organizations, public and private. Recent organizations include nonprofit and community-based organizations, schools, state departments, and foundations in a variety sectors, such as health and wellness, education, social or human services, sports and recreation, and arts and culture.
- Will YaleEVAL help me find out if my program is working?
In our experience, we have found that programs work for a specific group of people or under specific conditions rather than for everyone at all times. At YaleEVAL we help identify for whom, when, and under what conditions a program works and assist organizations in adapting their program so that it can work with various groups. Contact us, to learn more about how we can work together.
- What are the fees for services?
- Typically, fees are based on the specific project scope and services. Reduced fees are available for nonprofit organizations or grant-based initiatives.