Research & Publications
Dr. Turek Patterson holds a PhD in Clinical Child Psychology. She is a licensed pediatric psychologist who specializes in treating youth and families managing chronic illnesses. Dr. Turek Patterson has special expertise and interest in working with youth diagnosed with diabetes and youth diagnosed with cancer.
Education & Training
- Clinical Psychology Post-Doctoral FellowshipChildren's Hospital of Orange County (2020)
- PhDDePaul University, Clinical Psychology (2019)
- Clinical Psychology Pre-Doctoral InternshipChildren's Hospital of Orange County (2019)
- MADePaul University, Clinical Psychology (2017)
- BAUniversity of Notre Dame, Psychology (2014)