Research & Publications
Dr. James Giles is a vascular neurologist at Yale School of Medicine. He completed medical school and a PhD in neuroscience in 2013 at The University of Manchester in his native United Kingdom. He moved to the United States in 2014 to complete neurology residency, stroke fellowship and further stroke research training at Washington University School of Medicine.
He moved to Yale in 2022, where he continues to take care of patients with cerebrovascular disease including ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke.
Education & Training
- FellowOxford University School of Medicine (2020)
- MPHSWashington University School of Medicine, Population Health Sciences (2020)
- FellowWashington University School of Medicine (2019)
- Chief ResidentWashington University School of Medicine (2018)
- ResidentWashington University School of Medicine (2018)
- MDSchool of Medicine, The University of Manchester, Medicine (2013)
- PhDFaculty of Life Sciences, The University of Manchester, Neuroscience (2012)
|Junior & Early Career Committee, American Neurological Association||Member||2021 - Present|