To help prevent transmission of COVID-19, we are taking precautionary measures to ensure that you and your family are safe during your visit with us at Yale.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, these are some resources that might be helpful during this time.
- Child Study Center Coronavirus Resources and Family Help Desk Q&A
- Child & Family ASD Resource guide for coping with COVID-19
SPANISH Child & Family ASD Resource guide for coping with COVID-19
- Adult ASD Resource guide for coping with COVID-19
Yale University's COVID-19 Information Page
- CDC’s COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment
- Yale's Research Participation Information Sheet
- SPANISH Yale's Research Participation Information Sheet
Here are some links with additional information about our center and the various clinical services and research opportunities available at Yale.
Research opportunities available in the McPartland Lab
Yale Developmental Disabilities Clinic
- Yale Medicine link to other Child Study Center clinic teams and services
- Autism Support at the Yale Child Study Center
- Yale Child Study Center Home Page
- Yale Center for Clinical Investigation
Yale Autism Program Facebook Page