Stephen Joseph Huot MD, PhD
Professor of Medicine (Nephrology); Vice Chair, Education and Academic Affairs; Program Director, Primary Care Residency Program
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine | Nephrology | Combined Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program | Primary Care Residency Program | Traditional Residency Program | Yale/Stanford J&J Global Health Scholars Program | Internal Medicine Clerkship
Medical education; hypertension quality improvement; health services research more...
- Ph.D., Uniformed Services Univer, 1981
- M.D., Duke University, 1985
- Holmboe, ES, Huot SJ, Brienza RS, Hawkins RE. The Association of faculty and Residents’ Gender on Faculty Evaluations of Internal Medicine Residents in 16 Residencies. Academic Medicine 2009, 84(3): 381-384
- Berg, D., Huot, SJ. Middle Manager Role of the Chief Medical Resident: An Organizational Psychologist’s Perspective. Journal of General Internal Medicine JGIM 2007;22 (12): 1771-1774.
- Windish, D., Huot, SJ, Green, M. Medical Residents’ Understanding of the Biostatistics and Results in the Medical Literature. JAMA 2007, 298(09):1010-1017.