Randy Luciano MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Nephrology)
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Wake Forest University, 1997
- Ph.D., New York University, 2002
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2008
- Luciano RL, Perazella MA. (2014). Nephrotoxic effects of designer drugs: synthetic is not better! Nat Rev Nephrol, epub ahead of print.
- Luciano RL, Brewster UC. (2014). Kidney involvement in leukemia and lymphoma. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis, 21: 27-35.
- Luciano RL. (2014). Acute kidney injury from cherry concentrate in a patient with CKD. Am J Kidney Dis, 63: 503-505.