Margaret Ann Pisani MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Program Director, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship; Associate Director, Winchester Chest Clinic
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Iona College, 1985
- M.S., New Jersey Institute of Technology, 1987
- M.D., Temple University, 1994
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 2001
- Van Ness PH, Murphy TE, Araujo KLB, Pisani MA. Multivariate Graphical Methods Provide an Insightful way to Formulate Explanatory Hypotheses from Limited Categorical Data. J Clinical Epi. 2012 Feb; 65(2):179-88.
- Murphy TE, Van Ness PH, Araujo, KLB, Pisani MA. Bayesian Time Series Analysis of a Repeated Measures Poisson Outcome with Excess Zeroes. Am J Epidemiology, 2011 Dec 1; 174(11):1230-7.
- Vest MT, Murphy TE, Araujo KL, Pisani MA. Disability in activities of daily living, depression, and quality of life among older medical ICU survivors: a prospective cohort study. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2011; Feb 5; 9:9.