Clara Abraham MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Regulation of the intestinal immune system; T cell trafficking and activation; Genetics and immunobiology of inflammatory bowel disease; host:microbe interactions. more...
- BS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1985
- M.D., University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 1989
- Hedl M, Lahiri A, Ning K, Cho JH, Abraham C. Pattern Recognition Receptor Signaling in Human Dendritic Cells is Enhanced by ICOS Ligand and Modulated by the Crohn’s Disease ICOSLG Risk Allele. Immunity (in press)
- Wu X, Lahiri A, Haines, GK III, Flavell RA, Abraham C. NOD2 regulates CXCR3-dependent CD8+ T cell accumulation in intestinal tissues with acute injury. J Immunol. 192:3409-3418, 2014.
- Zheng S and Abraham C. NFkB1 inhibits NOD2-induced cytokine secretion through ATF3-dependent mechanisms. Mol Cell Biol. 33:4857-4871. 2013.