Clara Abraham MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Regulation of the intestinal immune system; T cell trafficking and activation; Genetics and immunobiology of inflammatory bowel disease more...
- BS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1985
- M.D., University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 1989
- Zheng S and Abraham C. NFkB1 inhibits NOD2-induced cytokine secretion through ATF3-dependent mechanisms. Mol Cell Biol (in press).
- Hedl M and Abraham C. Nod2-induced autocrine IL-1 alters signaling by ERK and p38 to differentially regulate secretion of inflammatory cytokines. Gastroenterology. 143:1530-1543, 2012.
- Huber S, Gagliani N, Zenewicz LA, Huber FJ, Hedl M, Zhang W, O’Connor W, Murphy AJ, Valenzuela DM, Yancopoulos GD, Booth CJ, Cho JH, Ouyang W, Abraham C, Flavell RA. The IL-22—IL-22BP axis is regulated by the inflammasome and modulates tumorigenesis in the intestine. Nature. 491:259-263, 2012.