Anil Bernard Nagar MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases); Endoscopy Director, West Haven VAMC
Departments & Organizations
Value of interventions for detecting and treating GI diseases more...
- B.S., St. Joseph's College, Bangalore, India, 1985
- M.D., Saint John's Medical College and Hospital, India, 1990
- AGA gastroenterology teaching project: Pancreatic Physiology and: Acute Pancreatitis Senior author: Fred Gorelick MD. Co-authors: Anil Nagar, Lars Fischer. Steven Pandol, Guillermo Robles-Diaz, Akihiko Sato and Mark Topazian.
- Wang S, Fadare O, Nagar A, Shafi N, Rose M. The diagnostic role of gastrointestinal endoscopy in anemic patients with a low normal ferritin level. Am. J. Hematology. 200681:324-327.
- Nagar AB, Gorelick F. Acute Pancreatitis in Yamada Atlas of Gastroenterology. 2002 Ed. T. Yamada. pp 500 –510. Lippincott, Williams, and Wilkins, Philadelphia.