Ruth R Montgomery PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Rheumatology); Director, Yale CyTOF Facility
Departments & Organizations
Innate Immunity; Macrophage; Neutrophil; Aging; West Nile Virus; Lyme Disease more...
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1981
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1987
- Qian, F., G. Goel, H. Meng, X. Wang, F. You, L. Devine, K. Raddassi, M. N. Garcia, K. O. Murray, C. R. Bolen, R. Gaujoux, S. S. Shen-Orr, D. Hafler, E. Fikrig, R. J. Xavier, S. H. Kleinstein, and R. R. Montgomery. 2015. Systems Immunology reveals markers of susceptibility to West Nile virus infection. Clin. Vacc. Immunol. 22:6-16. doi:10.1128/CVI.00508-14.
- Yao, Y., R. Liu, M. S. Shin, M. Trentalange, H. Allore, A. Nassar, I. Kang, J. Pober, and R. R. Montgomery. 2014. CyTOF supports efficient detection of immune cell subsets from small samples. J. Immunol. Methods. 415: 1-5. DOI: 10.1016/j.jim.2014.10.010.
- Qian, F., X. Guo, X. Wang, X. Yuan, S. Chen, S. E. Malawista, L. K. Bockenstedt, H. G. Allore, and R. R. Montgomery. 2014. Reduced Bioenergetics and Toll-like Receptor 1 Function in Human Polymorphonuclear Leukocytes in Aging. Aging 6: 131-139.