Robert J Alpern MD
Ensign Professor of Medicine (Nephrology); Dean, Yale School of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Epithelial physiology; Membrane transport; Acid-base homeostasis more...
- B.A., Northwestern University, 1972
- M.D., University of Chicago, 1976
- Long, S, and RJ Alpern. Editorial: Science for Future Physicians. Science 324: 1241, 2009.
- Laghmani, K., A. Sakamoto, M. Yanagisawa, P.A. Preisig, and R.J. Alpern. A consensus sequence in the endothelin B receptor second intracellular loop is required for NHE3 activation by endothelin-1. Am. J. Physio. 288:F732-F739, 2005.
- Li, S, S Sato, X Yang, PA Preisig, RJ Alpern. Pyk2 is a pH sensor signaling acid activation of NHE3 in OKP cells. J Clin. Invest. 114:1782-1789,2004.