Michal Gillian Rose MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Medical Oncology and CLOSE FY14 Medical Oncology); Director, VA Comprehensive Cancer Center; Chair, Data and Safety Monitoring Committee, Yale Cancer Center
I am interested in the interface between oncology/hematology and primary care and improving timeliness and efficiency of oncology and hematology care.
- Wong EY, Rose MG. Why does my patient have thrombocytopenia? Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 2012;26:231-52
- Hunnibell L, Rose MG, Connery DM, Grens CE, Hampell JM, Rosa M, Vogel DC. Using nurse navigation to improve timeliness of lung cancer care at a veterans hospital. Clin J Oncol Nurs 2012;16:29-36
- Rashidi HH, Xu X, Wang HY, Shafi, NQ, Rameshkumar K, Messer K, Smith BR, Rose MG. Utility of peripheral blood flow cytometry in differentiating low grade versus high grade myelodysplastic syndromes and in the evaluation of cytopenias. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2012, in press.
- Rose MG and Leissinger C. Acquired underproduction anemias. American Society of Hematology Self-Assessment Program, 2010, pp 109-132
- Berliner N and Rose MG. Disorders of Red Blood Cells. In: Andreoli TE and Carpenter C, eds. Cecil Essentials of Medicine, 7th ed, Elsevier 2010, pp 520-532
- Berliner N and Rose MG. Clinical Disorders of Neutrophils. In: Andreoli TE and Carpenter C, eds. Cecil Essentials of Medicine, 7th ed, Elsevier 2010, pp 533-538.
- Hoimes CJ, Selbst MK, Shafi NQ, Rose MG, Rosado MF. Hodgkin’s lymphoma of the breast. J Clin Oncol 2010;28:e11-3
- Chao HH, Schwartz AR, MD, Hersh J, Hunnibell L, Jackson GL, Provenzale, DT, Schlosser J, Stapleton LM, Zullig LL, Rose MG. Improving Colorectal Cancer Screening and Care in the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System. Clinical Colorectal Cancer; 2009;8:22-8.