Jeanette Marie Tetrault MD, FACP
Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
Substance abuse; HIV; Hepatitis C more...
- B.A., Boston University, 1997
- M.D., Boston University School of Medicine, 2001
- Tetrault JM, Moore BA, Barry DT, O’Connor PG, Schottenfeld R, Fiellin DA, Fiellin LE, Brief versus extended counseling along with buprenorphine/naloxone for HIV-infected opioid dependent patients. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 2012
- Tetrault JM, Kozal MJ, Chiarella J, Sullivan LE, Dinh AT, Fiellin DA. Association between risk behaviors and antiretroviral resistance in HIV-infected patients receiving opioid agonist treatment. Journal of Addiction Medicine 2013
- Tetrault JM, Fiellin DA. Current Potential Pharmacological Treatment Options For Maintenance Therapy in Opioid- Dependent Individuals. Drugs 2012, 72(2):217-28.